Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beautiful Saturday Morning in Northern California

It is such a beautiful, sunny day, a little chilly, but sunny here in Northern California.  My goal for this blog was to share five things I am grateful for each day.  I have a lot to catch up on.  I'll just start with today.  I am thankful that I have a roof over my head and food to eat.  I am most grateful for having the Lord Jesus Christ in my life.  I don't know how people make it in this world without Him.  This last week has been pretty stressful for me. I've made offers on two houses which had fallen into fourclosure.  Each place I wanted to live in, but there were counter offers on both and both offers were for cash.  I can't compete with cash.  .  Twice I've been told the cash offers were accepted, once on Monday and then again on Friday.  I won't go into how this came about, but long story short, I changed real estate agents.  My new agent has already found me a house, another beautiful one, with room for the grandkids and great-grandkids and she is really on the ball.  She makes me feel important to her and that I am wanted as a client.  So today I am grateful for her.  I have learned a great lesson.  Wait on God, which I thought I was doing, but I did get a little anxious this week.

Once I had a vision, not a dream, but a picture in my head I guess.  I was swimming in a river.  It was full of "junk" and Jesus was flying above me.  If I looked up and kept my eyes on Jesus, I didn't see the "junk" and could swim right along without a problem.  If I took my eyes off Him, I could see the things in my way.  When I am having problems and especially when I get impatient, He reminds me of that vision.  Sometimes it is the only thing that helps me get through a tough situation.  His Word is full of jewels of wisdom and help for every day living.  A friend shared with me during the week that she received a word from God.  He told her:  "God is never early, God is never late, God is always on time.  Wow, what a great message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget