Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blessings Abound

Last night, my youngest son said there is someone at the door.  I looked up and there was Michael, the next to youngest son.  I had prayed that very morning that he would come home today.  There he was at the door.  I bet I jumped up and down like a little kid.  Today, I am grateful that Michael is home.  I am grateful that God answers prayer.

Michael was in jail and had been for the last three weeks.  He turned himself in because he had a warrant and it was hard watching him walk into the jail.  I am grateful that he did what he did. He could have left at any time, but stuck it out.  Two years ago, he would not have taken this step.  What is different in his life?  He met Jesus while incarcerated in another state.  Jesus makes a difference when we give him a chance.  He is always standing at the door waiting for us to open it and let him in.

Michael became a man over the last few months.  Many friends were praying for him and I am grateful for my support group.

The only thing appropriate to say is Praise the Lord.  He is worthy to be praised.  Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget