Friday, May 21, 2010

Moving Day

Well, we finally made it.  Escrow closed around 3:00 p.m.  Of course, I couldn't wait to get into the house.  So I grabbed a gray and white ceramic chicken I bought for the kitchen and put it on  counter as soon as I walked in the door.  There has to be some sign of ownership. Right?  Just a little something that says it is mine.  I give all the credit to God.  He is so good.  I was frustrated several times because escrow kept being delayed for one reason or another.  It does not matter now.  God's timing is always the right time.  He is never early, He is never late, He is always on time.  (Like my friend reminded me a few weeks ago)  I am grateful for Christian friends who listen to and obey the Lord.

After placing Mr. chicken on the counter, I left.  Big day tomorrow, moving day.  Moving day.  I can't wait.

I am grateful for a good God.  I am grateful that we still have many freedoms in this country.  The Lord is so good and I can't think of anything else to say about him except that.  He has cared for my children and me for many, many years.  I am grateful for the "problems" I have endured.  It has made me stronger.  It seems like everything I've been through is somehow coming together to help others, or at least understand them.

I was content in my last home.  I believe I will be content here.  It is all in God's perfect plan.  Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.  He is the Lord of my life.  Again I ask, How do people who do not know Christ make it in this world?  Rom. 8:28.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget