Thursday, May 20, 2010

THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE

Today I am blessed and thankful and grateful.  I have loved living in this mobile home for seven years.  Tomorrow I will be moving to a new home.  Two of my children are going to move into the trailer and continue the work I started on it.  I hope they will be as happy as I have been here.  My doggie will have a new yard to run around in as she does now.  Only, the new yard will allow her to run around and around from back to front ,front to back and on and on.  She will love it.  She loves the yard she is in now, but its a new start for all of us.  We all get new starts now and then.  The Lord is so good.  He keeps giving us chances.  I am so grateful he has given me many, many chances.  I have messed up so many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget