Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Is This A Test

Is this a test?  I am feeling dejected, rejected and unloved right now.  The trip I was planning keeps getting postponed for one reason or another.  Now, it is off completely.  Good side is that it saves me money.  Money that I can put into my emergency fund, or save for a new bed.  Or send to my grandchild.  Lots of good uses.  The disappointment was almost too much to bear today.  I wanted so badly to see my family in So Cal.

I spent the day cleaning out closets, rooms and anything I could get my hands on, until my energy ran out.

My lesson for today:  It is NOT all about me.  It IS  all about the Lord.  Frankly, I couldn't make it without Him.

Phil. 4: 6:


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget