Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blessings From Yesterday

Another day to serve the Lord.  I am grateful for getting safely to my destinations yesterday.  I went to the pain clinic in Napa.  While there, the PA offered me a patch for cortisone to help the arthritis in my foot.  So I'm grateful that I did to have to have a shot in my ankle.  It hurts. I accomplished everything I wanted to including a Mystery Shop along the way.  I love it when things fall into place.  So, in one trip, I did that shop, went to Staples and got $26.00 worth of "stuff" for free and then kept my doctor's appointment.  I was early to the appointment and it took only 15 minutes, so I was out of there quickly.  I am grateful for all of that.  The day before that, I went to San Francisco with a friend.  She just wanted the company.  We did some important business and then went to Santa Rosa and looked at some discount places.  I got some bargains there, but can't think of what right now.  I remember.  Specialty Coffee and a tin for Michael, both of which were on the clearance shelf.  It is fun looking through the clearances and imagine what you can do with the things on the shelf.  My creative mind kicks in. "One man's trash is another man's treasure."  I am looking for wooden objects I can re-purpose and paint.  I'm just about out of my inventory.  Tonight is a meeting for the Art Gallery members.  The first I will attend and I am looking forward to meeting the other artists.  I'm grateful that I have a place to display my craft.  I need to get on with my day.

Prov. 16:3---Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget