Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bucket List

The movie, Bucket List, is about two men who make a list of what they want to do before they "kick the bucket."  I can't say I have one of those. It takes all my energy just to get through today.

I have someone to help me attain that goal.  Look up!  He will make your paths straight.  He will order your steps.  He will hear the prayers of a righteous man. He is faithful and righteous to forgive.  Ask and you will receive.

Do these words sound like words that may help you?  Do you look up and pray?  Do you feel His presence?  How do people who do not know Christ get through the day?

Luke 18:13-"But the tax collector stood at a distance.  He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'have mercy on me a sinner.'"
Luke 21:28-When theses things begin taking place, stand up and lift your heads, because your redemption draws near.
Prov. 3:6-In all your ways, acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.
                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget