Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I believe the Lord told me to post to this blog regularly, but I have not done so.  I don't know what to say.  It seems all I do is complain, or want to anyway.  I've put some of my artwork in a gallery in Clearlake.  It looks so insignificant compared to the other forms of art.  Some of the art in the shop has sold.  The simple things, like jewelry.  I don't mean the process is simple.  I mean little items, not big items like my furniture.  With my furniture, it is for sure one of a kind.  it makes me stop and look if I am charging too much for my things.  As you can probably tell, I have not yet sold anything.  I need to get my portfolio together.  I'm just writing what I am thinking.  And my thoughts are jumbled, but that is how my mind works I guess.  Disjointed and spontaneous.  I have been questioning some things that go on in my church.  I love it so and until the Lord says to leave, I'll stay there and minister there.  I do believe I am where the Lord wants me.  I wish I could talk to the pastor, but it isn't as easy as it used to be.  And I don't know how to approach these subjects.  I agree and I disagree.  Does that make sense?  Probably not, but it makes sense to me.  Without going into the real situations, I can't talk much about it here.  But the Lord is calling my attention to it for some reason.  Back to the gallery.  There is an open house this Friday.  My youngest son and one of my friends who is great at marketing are standing in for me.  I will be in Southern California visiting my mom.  My sisters will be there also and its so much fun when we all get together.  My dad passed away almost one year ago and this will be the first time I have seen my mom since then. I'm looking forward to a good time and a time of reflecting. I think I will write my introduction letter to my portfolio.  Even though it does not seem to be taking off now, I believe it will.  i love what I create and hopefully someone out there will feel the same.  Must get on with my day.  I also must obey the Lord.  It's good to post here even though I think no one reads it.  It is good for me to revisit some things in my life that may need work.  I can't do it alone.  It's all about God.

Isa. 6:4b:  Yet, O Lord, you are our Father.  We are the clay, you are the potter;  we are all the work of your hand.  (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. How did he show go? Can you post a picture of one of your pieces>

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget