Friday, May 25, 2012

Comments About Last Entry

I really was depressed that day, but I did make it through everything I needed to do.  Got Mike to work, made the training.  I got my dates mixed up on the revival, so did not make it this year.  The open house at the gallery was fun.  I need to post some pics of my crafts.  My credit score went up by 21 points this month.  I wonder why.  It was pretty high already.  It has been a challenge to get the score to that level since someone used a credit card that was mine.  This is how they did it.  They took a credit card offer out of my mailbox, somehow got the new card and then charged quite a bit before I caught it.  Identity theft does not just affect one person.  It trickles down.  Because of this, I had to pay off things I never had in the first place.  If I had it to do again, I would press charges, since I knew who did it.  I learned a hard, hard lesson.  Anyway, my mom gave me my down payment on my new home.  At my age, I should not have to ask my parents for money.  But it is what it is.  My mom is a blessing and my whole family.  I have several great nieces and nephews.  I visited with some of them in SoCal when I was there a couple of months ago.  It was fun.  They are my sister's grandkids.  My other sister has a lot of grandkids and I have visited with only a few of them.  They grow so fast.  I miss my own grandchild and her three children.  I never had much of a chance to be a grandparent, but still hope to see them some day again.  They live 3,000 miles away, so not like I can just hop in the car and visit them.

Luke 11:13-If you then know you are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget